If you are using nature and the outdoors to teach about science, math, literature, history, and other core curriculum topics, we want to hear about it.
Please SHARE your story with us so we can SHINE light on your efforts.
Submit and become a Champion of Environmental Literacy for the Massachusetts Environmental Education Society! When we highlight your efforts, we will do so on our Facebook Page, website, and we will send an announcement to your school and a press release to your local papers.
Please make sure to include all of this information in the body of your text:
- Your name, school, and grade level taught
- How you are using the outdoors to teach and which subjects you are teaching
- How many students are involved
- How long you have been leading this program
- Success stories and challenges related to your effort
- Website links for your project or any videos you have posted
When submitting an image with your listing, a square image that is 700 px wide works best.