Join our energetic, fun-loving team to create a fresh, engaging, and exciting experience for campers aged 3 – 15 as they spend the day with activity periods including art, cooking, sports, music, nature, science, water games, and more.
– 6-11 weeks
– approximately 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday, depending on position
– Starting as early as June 13th 2022
Other Available Positions:
– Counselors with an interest and experience with nature/outdoors
– Archery specialist
– Gardening specialist
– Wildlife specialist
– Hike and trail leaders
– Canoe Instructor
Why work with us?
– You will gain skills and forge relationships that you will carry forward for a lifetime!
– Have the opportunity to work with staff from around the world.
– Grow your communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity skills
– Gain leadership experience in a supportive environment
– Experience the most fun, exciting, and rewarding summer of your life!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Ready to apply? Go to www.campneoc.com/careers.
As part of our Camps commitment to the safety and health of the entire NEOC community, all staff members are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of camp training.