In 2018 MEES is going “themeless”! The MEES Board has decided to open up the Call for Workshops to all submissions – there is no official theme and no particular set of guidelines to follow. Priority will be placed on workshops that can offer take-home resources for attendees to use in their work, as well as workshops that address the following challenges facing the environmental education profession today:
- Diversity and Inclusion in Environmental Education – workshops can address diversity within the profession as well as outreach to under-served populations
- Environmental Justice
- Urban Environmental Education
- Advocacy Efforts in Massachusetts and Beyond
The Board welcomes all submissions and looks forward to reviewing them at our meeting on November 7.
- Names and contact information for all presenters
- A concise written description of the workshop that MEES can use in the Conference brochure
- A lengthier description of the workshop the MEES Board can use to determine if your workshop will be included in the 2018 Conference
- Basic logistical information – what type of workshop are you offering? Who is the target audience? What time would you prefer to present? etc.
Enter your information into the form below to submit your workshop proposal. The deadline to submit your workshop proposal is October 31, 2017.