Wednesday, March 6, 2019
College of the Holy Cross, Worcester
Now Accepting Workshop Proposals
The MEES Board has once again decided to open up the Call for Workshops to all submissions – there is no official theme and no particular set of guidelines to follow. Priority will be placed on workshops that can offer take-home resources for attendees to use in their work, as well as workshops that address the following challenges facing the environmental education profession today:
- Diversity and Inclusion in Environmental Education – workshops can address diversity within the profession as well as outreach to under-served populations
- Environmental Justice
- Urban Environmental Education
- Eco-Advocacy Efforts in Massachusetts and Beyond
What you need to submit a workshop:
- Names of the presenters involved
- Concise written description of the workshop to be included in the Conference brochure
- Lengthier description the MEES Board can use to determine if your workshop will be offered
- Basic logistical information – what type of workshop are you offering? Who is the target audience? What time would you prefer to present?
Conference Exhibitor Information
Exhibitors at the MEES Conference gain access to 200 Massachusetts environmental educational professionals all eager to learn something new and meet someone new. Half tables and full tables are available, with a set limit to the number of tables the space can hold. In January, MEES will make an Exhibitor registration available. Until then, please email email@example.com with any questions. Please allow MEES up to a week to respond to your inquiry.
Become a Scholarship Supporter
Each year MEES provides 40 reduced-rate conference registrations to help provide access to the conference for all those excited and inspired by environmental education. This program has been incredibly successful over the years and the financial contributions of our Scholarship Supporters is essential to the its continuation. Funds donated to MEES under the Scholarship Supporter program are tax deductible and are used exclusively in support of our scholarship program.
To become a Scholarship Supporter please email Ann Gisinger, MEES Board President.