March 7, 2018 | College of the Holy Cross, Worcester
MEES Announces Call for Workshops
In 2018 MEES is going “themeless”! The MEES Board has decided to open up the Call for Workshops to all submissions – there is no official theme and no particular set of guidelines to follow. Priority will be placed on workshops that can offer take-home resources for attendees to use in their work, as well as workshops that address the following challenges facing the environmental education profession today:
- Diversity and Inclusion in Environmental Education – workshops can address diversity within the profession as well as outreach to under-served populations
- Environmental Justice
- Urban Environmental Education
- Advocacy Efforts in Massachusetts and Beyond
The deadline to submit a workshop proposal is October 31, 2017.
- Names and contact information for all presenters
- A concise written description of the workshop that MEES can use in the Conference brochure
- A lengthier description of the workshop the MEES Board can use to determine if your workshop will be included in the 2018 Conference
- Basic logistical information – what type of workshop are you offering? Who is the target audience? What time would you prefer to present? etc.
Enter your information into the form below to submit your workshop proposal.
Conference Registration Information – Registration will open on December 20. Stay tuned!
Registration fee includes your annual MEES membership, conference attendance, and lunch.
Check out the brochure to pick your sessions before beginning your online registration. The brochure will be posted on December 20, 2017.
Early Bird Registration Rate—$85
Early Bird registration will close on February 14, 2018.
For those registering between February 14 and February 28, 2018.
Applies to high school, undergraduate and graduate students.
Scholarships are available each year on a first-come, first-served basis. There are 40 scholarship registrations available at $35 each. Please contact the Conference Registrar with subject line “2018 Scholarship” and include your name, organization, and title to sign up for a scholarship.
Lead Presenters are required to register for the conference and attend as a guest of MEES (complimentary). Any additional Presenters must register for the conference and pay $40.